Welcome to Wollongong
Welcome to Wollongong, gateway to the South Coast of NSW. Wollongong is one of Australia's most liveable regional cities located just south of Sydney.
Plenty of Things to do and Experience
Bordering the southern suburbs of Sydney (only a 40min to 1hr drive from Sydney) and stretching south along the coast, the city is nestled between the Pacific Ocean and the Illawarra Escarpment.
Wollongong has everything you require to make your holiday an enjoyable one. To suit the needs of families, couples, business delegates and solo travellers, Wollongong provides an experience to suit all needs at a price to suit all budgets. Wollongong offers itself as the most liveable regional city on the South Coast.
Destination Wollongong is great resource for any visitor to the area. Destination Wollongong's website lists:
- Accommodation options for all kinds of budgets
- Key activities and places of interest
- Places to eat
- Shopping and entertainment
- Travel Information and getting around the city
- Events calendar for what's happening when you visit Wollongong
- City Centre events management
- Destination marketing