Construction Certificate
Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Navigate Up
Sign In

All council websites and online services will be unavailable from 5:30pm today for essential maintenance

Construction Certificate

Print this Page
Construction Certificate
Planning & Development
Click here to Request an Online Service 

For information to assist you in the application for a construction certificate, please view the FAQ's and Forms below or lodge an application by clicking on the "Apply for It" Button.

Frequently Asked Questions

What is a Construction Certificate?
If your development proposal involves building work (or subdivision work), you are required to lodge a Construction Certificate Application. You are not able to commence any form of construction until you have received Development Consent and a Construction Certificate.
A Construction Certificate can be approved and issued by Wollongong City Council or a Private Certifier.
If you are required to submit a construction certificate:

Please click here for more information.

Page last updated: