Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Navigate Up
Sign In

All council websites and online services will be unavailable from 5:30pm today for essential maintenance


Print this Page
Click here to Request an Online Service

For information to assist you with licenses, Regulations or Permits for Outdoor Restaurants on Public Roads, please view the FAQs and Fact Sheets below or apply for a licence by using the application button on this page.

Frequently Asked Questions

Are restaurants permitted to have outdoor dining?

Yes, Outdoor dining is permitted on the public road reserve (footway). There is an exemption from lodging a Development Application for outdoor restaurant dining on road reserve providing they meet the Guideline for Outdoor Restaurants on Public Roads.


For more information please visit our Licenses, Regulations & Permits page.
Page last updated: