7 Day Free Pass Conditions
Who is eligible
- The 7 Day Free Pass is available to people aged 18 or over who have not previously been a member of Beaton Park or Lakeside Leisure Centre, and who are:
- Living in the Wollongong City Council area. Proof of your address will be required; or
- Undertaking tertiary studies in the Wollongong City Council area. You must show a valid student card.
- You must show current identification when signing up.
- Only one 7 Day Pass is allowed per person, per calendar year.
What the pass includes:
The 7 Day Free Pass gives you casual entry access to:
- Beaton Park Leisure Centre swim, track and gym facilities, and group exercise classes
- Lakeside Leisure Centre gym facilities and group exercise classes.
Contact your preferred centre to confirm facilities and availability.
Please note, the pass DOES NOT include Learn to Swim, sports hall competitions, tennis court hire or childminding.
When the pass can be used
- The 7 Day Free Pass is offered between 1 January 2019 and 31 December 2019.
- The 7 Day period starts from the first time you use the pass. This must be on or before 31 December 2019.
- You cannot use the pass on the same day it is issued.
- Passes cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash.
- We reserve the right to cancel your pass at any time if you do not meet Wollongong City Leisure Centres’ conditions of entry.
WOLLONGONG CITY COUNCIL
Wollongong City Council, 41 Burelli Street,
Wollongong NSW 2500 ▪ Postal:
Locked Bag 8821
Wollongong DC NSW 2500
(02) 4227 7111 ▪ Fax:
(02) 4227 7277 ▪ Email:
63 139 525 939 – GST Registered