Groups, organisations or individuals within the City of Wollongong who are not eligible for support under any other Financial Assistance program may be considered for a Minor Donation.
Eligible categories include:
- Selection to represent the City of Wollongong in a recognised national or international event.
- Providing a recognised community service which would otherwise be non-existent
- Being a recognised not-for-profit organisation under the Charitable Fundraising Act.
How to apply for a Minor Donation
1. Read Section F – Minor Donations of the Financial Assistance Policy
2. Register for Council's Online Services. We'll email you a user name and temporary password within two business days.
3. Complete an online application.
For help with the online application process, please read Preparing to Make a Submission - Minor Donations [456 KB]
For more information please email email@example.com or call (02) 4227 7111.
Why do I need to register for Online Services to make an application?
Customers must be registered to apply for the Financial Grants Assistance Program. Some benefits of registering include:
- Save unsubmitted applications to edit and submit at a later date
- Auto population of name details as the system recognises your company information when signing in
- Keep a record of all applications lodged and track their progress.
Need help with the online application process? Call us on (02) 4227 7111 during business hours, or email firstname.lastname@example.org