Whether you ride for fun, exercise or to commute, there are lots of ways you can enjoy Wollongong on your bike.
Citywide bike parking
We want your feedback on plans to add more bike parking across our city.
Find out more and share your feedback on the Our Wollongong website until 11 May 2021.
We don't have any cycling events right now.
Please check back soon, or search our events calendar for other activities.
- Last leg for Smith Street works 01/04/21
- Wollongong goes international with Bike City Label recognition 05/02/21
- Rolling forward on Smith Street Cycleway 23/12/20
- A push on pop-up pilot cycleways 23/12/20
- Pop-up Bike Fest Cancelled 29/11/20
You can also search our news page for older items.
Report a problem
Help us keep roads, footpaths and cycleways in good shape by letting us know if you find a problem.
Please visit our Roads and Footpaths page or call us on (02) 4227 7111 to report an issue.
- Aboriginal Culture and Communities
- Coast and Waterways
- Trees and Plants
- Natural Areas
- Native Animals
- Pest Animals
- Climate Change
- Environmental Education
Floods and Stormwater
- Allans Creek Catchment
- Brooks Creek Catchment
- Collins Creek Catchment
- Duck Creek Catchment
- Fairy and Cabbage Tree Creeks Catchment
- Hewitts Creek Catchment
- Kully Bay Catchment
- Lake Illawarra Catchment
- Minnegang Creek Catchment
- Mullet Creek Catchment
- Northern Suburbs Catchment
- Towradgi Creek Catchment
- Wollongong City Catchment
- Stormwater Pollution
- Parking and Transport
- Public Toilets
- Wollongong CBD
- History and Heritage
- Memorial Gardens and Cemeteries
- Sister Cities
- Filming and Photography