Live music is returning to our city with support from Wollongong City Council.
This grant program offers local musicians and music industry professionals the opportunity to apply for up to $5,000 to help develop and deliver live music performances.
Innovative and distinctive ideas, projects and partnerships are welcomed, with successful grant recipients also receiving additional marketing support through Wollongong CBD marketing programs.
To be eligible, performances must take place in a business or venue located within the Wollongong CBD between 1 July and 31 October 2021.
You can read more in our Live Music Quick Response Grant Guidelines PDF, 358.06 KB
Applications for these grants have now closed.
If you have questions about this program, please email or call us on (02) 4227 7111.
Top image: photograph by Anna Warr
- Household Recycling and Waste
- Pay Your Rates
- Other Payments
- Trees on Your Property
- Alterations and Additions
- New Homes
- Granny Flats
- Residential Subdivision
- Pools and Spas
- Decks, Driveways and More
- Roof Cleaning and Restoration
- On-site Sewage Systems
- Fire Safety
- Property Information
- Book a Space
Apply for a Grant
- Bands and Choirs
- Community Events
- Community Events Quick Response Grants
- Connecting Neighbours Grants
- Connecting Neighbours - Verge Garden Grants
- Creating Connections - High School Grants
- Creative Wollongong Quick Response Grants
- Economic and Industry Grants
- Emergency Food and Care Support Grants
- Heritage Grants
- Live Music Quick Response Grants
- Minor Donations
- NAIDOC Week Grants
- Small Cultural Grants
- Sports Grants
- Filming and Photography
- Language Services
- Update Your Details