Our Community Recycling Centre (CRC) is a free and easy way to recycle problem waste from your household. Items are handled so they don’t harm the environment.
The CRC also accepts regular household recyclables like cardboard, paper, steel cans, rigid plastic bottles and containers, and glass bottles and jars.
Our CRC is a NSW EPA Waste Less Recycle More project funded from the waste levy.
The centre is located at our waste disposal depot at Kembla Grange. Turn right at the roundabout before the weighbridge and follow the signs.
The Community Recycling Centre accepts:
- Computers, televisions, printers, scanners smoke detectors and mobile phones
- Gas bottles and fire extinguishers
- Fluoro globes and tubes
- Household and car batteries
- Motor and other oils
- Scrap metal – this includes many whitegoods made mostly of metal, like microwaves, washing machines, dryers and dishwashers
- Fridges and freezers
- Cardboard, paper and mixed recyclables that won’t fit in your yellow bin.
Dangerous goods or items not listed above won’t be accepted.
Items must be in household quantities. Except for larger fridges and freezers, items should be no larger than 20kg or 20 litres.
- Weekdays 7.30am to 4.30pm
- Weekends and public holidays (including Good Friday) 8am to 4pm.
The Community Recycling Centre is closed on Christmas Day.
- Household Rubbish
- Pay Your Rates
- Other Payments
- Trees on Your Property
- Alterations and Additions
- New Homes
- Granny Flats
- Residential Subdivision
- Pools and Spas
- Decks, Driveways and More
- Onsite Sewage Systems
- Fire Safety
- Property Information
- Book a Space
- Apply for a Grant
- Filming and Photography
- Language Services
- Update Your Details