Super Saturday Native Plant Sale
The Wollongong Botanic Garden Greenplan Nursery has an extensive range of local trees, shrubs, ground covers and grasses, as well as worm farms and compost bins for sale.
This is just one of three Saturday sales each year, for those who can't make our Friday sales.
The Friends of Wollongong Botanic Garden will be raising funds to support the Botanic Garden’s projects with the sale of exotic species that have been propagated throughout the year.
For everyone’s safety, and help stop the spread and remain open, please note the following changes to our normal operations:
- We will limit the number of customers within the nursery at any one time
- Sanitisation station available on arrival
- Only limited horticulturalist advice will be provided
- Keep your distance 1.5m at all times
- Contactless card payments preferred (no cash). We accept debit/credit card (except Amex) or cheque.
Please be patient and allow extra time for delays due to social distancing measures. 7.30am – 9am is usually our busiest time, so please consider arriving later if you can.
Visit our web page a week prior to each sale for a list of species available and corresponding prices.
Please note: this is a ratepayer subsidised service, so a current Wollongong City Council rates notice is required on the day as proof of residency.
The Wollongong Botanic Garden Greenplan Nursery is located on Northfields Avenue, Keiraville. The Nursery carpark entrance will be marked with bright flags on the day.