We're turning 50! 2 January 2021 will mark 50 years since Wollongong Botanic Garden opened daily to the public, and we have a full year of celebrations planned throughout the year.
Connect to nature in the stunning surrounds of the Garden at one of our upcoming events or activities, bring some friends for a picnic, or just come for a walk to explore and enjoy the serenity.
Get set for a full year of celebrations throughout 2021!
Browse below to find some of the activities happening for our 50th anniversary. And keep an eye out for other great programs including:
- Sunset Cinema: Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights until 28 February 2021
- HONK! @ The Garden: 2pm - 6pm, Saturday 2 January 2021 POSTPONED
- Sunday Sounds: every Sunday 2 to 4pm, from 3 January to 28 February 2021 PERFORMANCE 3 JAN POSTPONED
- Sculpture in the Garden: from 6 February to 14 March 2021
- Valentine's Day: 14 February 2021
- Botanic Art & Photography Exhibition 5 - 7 March 2021
- Botanic Gardens Day 30 May 2021.
More details will be added soon so check back regularly for updates.