You'll also find an edible herb garden along the southern wall near our popular picnic and BBQ areas. Feel free to help yourself to seasonal delights like rosemary, chives, basil, parsley and mint - all provided for your enjoyment.
- Botanic Garden car park off Murphys Avenue
- Two accessible parking spaces.
- Bus stop on Murphys Avenue in front of the Botanic Garden. See the Transport for NSW website for timetable information.
- Cement and paved footpath from the car park to the playground.
- This playground is fenced.
- Maze (gravel)
- Viewing platform
- Sand play
- No step slide
- Fine motor play
- Accessible toilet available at the Botanic Garden entrance
- Toilet does not have a lift and change table.
- Available at toilets.
- Play communication board JPG, 918.35 KB at playground
- Social story: Going to Wollongong Botanic Garden Playground DOCX, 6840.68 KB
- There are three entrances to this playground
- BBQs are located outside the playground.
Visit Wollongong City Council's website for information about other play spaces across Wollongong.