Accessing Our Pools
Our pools have opened for the swim season, with measures in place to help keep everyone safe and healthy.
We encourage everyone to “swim and go”. Please arrive ready to swim and leave straight after your swim session.
For public safety, strict conditions apply, including:
- Please do not visit our pools if you have a fever, cough, sore throat or shortness of breath, or if you have travelled overseas in the past 14 days
- All patrons must register their contact details upon arrival.
- Lap swimming - no more than 6 swimmers per lane are permitted
- Changerooms and toilets are open, but showers remain closed
- All pools have capacity limits in line with our COVID-19 Safety Plan. See the next section of this page for details.
- All pool visitors must follow NSW Government guidelines for public health and social distancing.
Pool capacity limits
To meet NSW Public Health Order requirements, each of our outdoor pools have capacity limits as shown below.
|Pool||Max. number of people at one time|
|Corrimal Heated Pool||200|
|Western Suburbs Pool||210|
|Port Kembla Pool||175|
|Dapto Heated Pool||200|
Avoid the crowds and stay COVID-safe
We recommend you search for a pool on Google Maps before you visit to see information about popular times and how busy that location is in real time. Please note however that crowd data may not be shown at all times or for all locations.
You need to make a booking to swim at our freshwater and saltwater pools (except Beaton Park Heated Pool). Bookings are available in two-hour slots.
Bookings are not required to swim before 10am on weekdays. In line with Public Health Orders, you will still need to provide your name and contact phone number when you enter the pool.
Read our Pool Booking FAQs page for more information.
Use the button below to book your swim.
Sport and Recreation
- Walking and Cycling
- Skate Parks
- Outdoor Fitness
- Wollongong City Leisure Centres
- The Vale Golf Course
- Our Pools
- Dog Beaches and Parks
- Parks and Gardens
- Art and Culture
- City Centre
- Tourist Parks