Accessing Our Pools
Our outdoor pools have opened for the swim season, with measures in place to help keep everyone safe and healthy.
You must book to swim. Use the button below to book, or call (02) 4227 7111 (9am - 5pm weekdays) or 0447 789 493 (weekends and public holidays only).
To meet public health rules, anyone over 16 years of age must be fully vaccinated (two doses of an approved COVID-19 vaccine) to swim at our pools. You will need to show proof of your vaccination to enter the pool.
We encourage everyone to “swim and go”. Please arrive ready to swim and leave straight after your swim session.
For public safety, strict conditions apply when using our pools, including:
- Bookings are essential.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Pools will open from 6am daily. Available times will be shown on the booking system.
- No new bookings or entries will be allowed within the last 20 minutes of each session.
- If you are over 16 years old, you will need to show proof that you are fully vaccinated (two doses) with an approved COVID-19 vaccine before you can enter the pool.
- Pools will be available for lap and recreational swimming only.
- Gathering and sun lounging will not be permitted.
- You must check-in using the QR code.
- Maintain social and physical distancing.
- Shower at home. Shower facilities will be closed. Toilets and change rooms will be open.
- Face masks must be worn at all indoor areas.
- Always listen to the advice of lifeguards.
You must also follow any other NSW public health rules that apply at the time of your visit.
Please note: we cannot guarantee access to our pools at all times. We may need to close pools at short notice due to weather, tides, water quality or similar issues. If this happens, we will try to contact customers who have booked, but we may not always be able to give advanced warning of any closures.
Pool capacity limits
To meet NSW Public Health Order requirements, each of our outdoor pools have capacity limits as shown below.
|Pool||Max. number of people at one time|
|Corrimal Heated Pool||140|
|Western Suburbs Pool||135|
|Port Kembla Pool||102|
|Dapto Heated Pool||123|
Avoid the crowds and stay COVID-safe
We recommend you search for a pool on Google Maps before you visit to see information about popular times and how busy that location is in real time. Please note however that crowd data may not be shown at all times or for all locations.
- Sport and Recreation
- Our Pools
- Dog Beaches and Parks
- Parks and Gardens
Art and Culture
- Aboriginal Culture and Communities
- Wollongong Art Gallery
- Public Art
- Creative Wollongong Short Film Competition
- The Joyful Project
- Standing on the Ceiling
- Creative Spaces
- Creative Dialogues
- The Arts Precinct
- Viva la Gong
- Opportunities for Artists and Performers
- Wollongong CBD
- Tourist Parks