Whether you ride for fun, exercise or to commute, there are lots of ways you can enjoy Wollongong on your bike.
Feedback open on new bike tracks
We're planning to build a new bike track in Wollongong's northern suburbs, and want your feedback on three possible locations in Bulli and Woonona.
To find out more and share your thoughts, visit the Our Wollongong website by Friday 15 October 2021.
We've developed plans for a pump-track with options for beginner and advanced riders at Anama Street Reserve in Fairy Meadow. Check out the draft plans and tell us what you think by visiting the Our Wollongong website by Wednesday 20 October 2021.
- Spring’s the season for cycling 07/10/21
- New bike tracks planned for Fairy Meadow and northern suburbs 01/10/21
- Roll on September 2022 - marking one year to go! 17/09/21
- New trails to shine bright at Dimond Bros 16/09/21
- Get pumped! Cringila Hills pump track tender approved 14/09/21
You can also search our news page for older items.
We don't have any cycling events right now.
Please check back soon, or search our events calendar for other activities.
Report a problem
Help us keep roads, footpaths and cycleways in good shape by letting us know if you find a problem.
Please visit our Roads and Footpaths page or call us on (02) 4227 7111 to report an issue.
- Sport and Recreation
- Our Pools
- Dog Beaches and Parks
- Parks and Gardens
Art and Culture
- Aboriginal Culture and Communities
- Wollongong Art Gallery
- Public Art
- Creative Wollongong Short Film Competition
- The Joyful Project
- Standing on the Ceiling
- Creative Spaces
- Creative Dialogues
- The Arts Precinct
- Viva la Gong
- Opportunities for Artists and Performers
- Wollongong CBD
- Tourist Parks