The Vale Golf Course, Russell Vale Golf Club and the on-site pro shop will be closed until further notice due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
The Vale at Russell Vale is the friendliest golf course on the coast!
Set at the foot of the Illawarra escarpment, The Vale has 18 holes with incredible panoramic views of the ocean.
This golfing oasis has a front nine that’s perfect for social golf, beginners and all handicap levels. Like more of a challenge? Test yourself on the back nine.
Or for something completely different, give FootGolf a go.
Even when you’re not on the green, The Vale is a great place to relax. Visit The Vale Golf Club for great drinks, dining, social activities and events.
Everyone’s welcome at The Vale, from casual social players to members. Whatever your age or experience, we have options to suit you.
Book to play by calling The Vale Pro Shop on (02) 4283 5322.
You can also hire gear, book lessons and get tips to improve your game through the Pro Shop.
Upcoming events at The Vale
No upcoming events.
- The Play + Cart + Drink price deal is for one person for 18 holes
- There must be a minimum of two players. The price is the cost per person.
- You can also take advantage of play only on Wednesdays for $14 per person, with no cart or drink.
- Drink voucher is valid for Russel Vale Golf Club and includes one standard drink of either beer (middy), house wine, soft drink, tea or coffee. Drink vouchers are not transferable. Check with the Club for their operating hours.
- Offer valid until 30 April 2020.
- Sport and Recreation
- Our Pools
- Dog Beaches and Parks
- Parks and Gardens
- Art and Culture
- City Centre
- Tourist Parks