Our centres are open with measures in place to help you get back in action while staying safe and healthy.
- Our gym, pool and athletics track are open.
- Group exercise sessions have re-startd, with limited numbers on classes. See the timetable below, and the bookings section of this page for more details.
- Childminding is available with limited numbers at Beaton Park daily, and at Lakeside on weekdays.
- Learn to swim programs are back.
Group exercise timetable
Bookings are recommended but not essential, and can be made the day before each class. Make sure you also read the information on this page for booking instructions, and important health and safety info.
New trial classes in March!
We're excited to bring you Les Mills CXWORX™ trial classes at both Beaton Park and Lakeside this March.
To keep all of our members and staff safe we ask that you do NOT attend our centres if:
- You are required to be in self-isolation / self-quarantine
- You've been diagnosed with COVID-19, or are currently waiting on COVID-19 test results
- You have been in close contact with anyone who is suspected or confirmed as having COVID-19 in the past 14 days
- You are feeling unwell, or have had a fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath or other cold / flu-like symptoms in the last 72 hours.
Please follow all signage throughout our centres. This includes sanitising your hands on entry, bringing your own personal equipment, always using a towel, maintaining social distancing, and following the instructions of our staff.
By doing this you will help us keep everyone safe and allow us to stay open.
Please also note the following:
- Under the public health order, every person attending the centres must have their name and phone number or email recorded.
- For members, this will be recorded when you scan your card.
- For non-members, you will have to complete the log in register before entry, then proceed to your activity.
- We will be cashless on re-opening, so any payments must be made via EFTPOS.
- Shower facilities remain closed.
- The spa and sauna will remain closed due to social distancing and space restrictions.
Wearing face masks is recommended but not compulsory when you're in entryways, change rooms, waiting areas and customer service areas at our centres.
For more information, please see Face Masks page on the NSW Health website.
Bookings are not essential, but we recommend you book in advance to secure your place. Here's what you need to know:
- You’ll need to provide your membership number or pay to confirm a booking
- Bookings are accepted the day before the class
- Arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before the class
- Make sure you bring a towel and mat
- Each person will be limited to booking one class per day.
Beaton Park bookings: Phone (02) 4227 7755.
Lakeside bookings: Phone (02) 4227 7600.
For public safety, strict conditions apply for Beaton Park pool, including:
- Social distancing must be maintained
- The pool is available for lap swimming only - no other pool activities are allowed
- Children are allowed as long as they are lap swimming
- There will be no loan equipment available
- Toilets and change rooms are open, but showers remain closed
- All pool visitors must follow NSW Government guidelines for public health and social distancing.
Until further notice, Beaton Park Pool will be open:
- 5.45am – 7.30pm Monday to Friday
- 6.30am – 5.30pm Saturdays and Sundays.
Child minding is available Beaton Park and Lakeside at the times shown below.
|Monday||9am - 12 noon||9 - 11.15am|
|Tuesday||9am - 12 noon||9 - 11.15am|
|Wednesday||9am - 12 noon||9 - 11.15am|
|Thursday||9am - 12 noon||9 - 11.15am|
|Friday||9am - 12 noon||9 - 11.15am|
|Saturday||7.45 - 11.30am||closed|
The following conditions apply:
- A limit of one hour applies.
- You’ll need to provide your membership number or pay to confirm a booking. We’ll unfreeze your membership at the time of booking.
- Arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before your activity.
- You must pick up your child/ren no later than 10 minutes after your booked activity ends.
- Parents are not allowed within the child minding area.
- Temperature checks on children will be performed before entering.
- Entry to the facility will be beside the hall.
- There will be no food consumed within the child minding area. Only water and milk in a bottle that is clearly labelled will be allowed.
- Bookings are required at Lakeside only: call (02) 4227 7600 to book on the day, or the day before your visit.
- You do not need to pre-book child minding at Beaton Park.
Term Memberships will remain on hold until members decide they would like to re-start activities with Leisure Centres
The Fitness Passport program has restarted.
Sport and Recreation
- Skate Parks
- Outdoor Fitness
- Wollongong City Leisure Centres
- The Vale Golf Course
- Our Pools
- Dog Beaches and Parks
- Parks and Gardens
- Art and Culture
- City Centre
- Tourist Parks