As well as our standard Conditions of Entry, extra measures are in place to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Our Centres are open to everyone, regardless of vaccination status.
- Wearing face masks is no longer mandatory, however we encourage masks to be worn, particularly if you are not able to physically distance from other people.
To keep all of our members and staff safe we ask that you do NOT attend our centres if:
- You are required to be in self-isolation / self-quarantine
- You've been diagnosed with COVID-19, or are currently waiting on COVID-19 test results
- You have been in close contact with anyone who is suspected or confirmed as having COVID-19 in the past 14 days
- You are feeling unwell, or have had a fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath or other cold / flu-like symptoms in the last 72 hours.
You must also follow any other public health rules that apply at the time of your visit. Please note, rules may change at short notice.
Please follow all instructions of our staff and signage throughout our centres.
We encourage you to be considerate of others; maintain physical distancing where you can, regularly sanitise your hands, bring your own personal equipment if possible, and always use a towel.
By doing this you will help us keep everyone safe and allow us to stay open.
We're here to help you: let's work together to help stop the spread of COVID-19.
- Class spaces are limited.
- Bookings are not essential, but we recommend you book in advance to secure your place: see our Group Exercise page for booking details.
- Bookings will be accepted the day before each class.
- Each person will be limited to booking one class per day.
- Arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before the start of a class.
- Beaton Park Pool is open. See the pool page for details.
- The sauna is open. Bookings are no longer needed.
Our Child Minding service has reopened.
- Term memberships will stay on hold until members decide they want to re-start activities at our Leisure Centres.
- The Fitness Passport program has restarted.