As well as our standard Conditions of Entry, extra measures are in place to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- People aged 16 years or older must be fully vaccinated (two doses of an approved COVID-19 vaccine) or have a medical exemption to access and use our facilities. You must show proof of vaccination when entering.
- Everyone attending our Centres must check in using the Service NSW QR code.
- Capacity limits are in place, with no more than 1 person for every 4 square metres.
- Social distancing must be maintained in all areas of our Centres.
- People aged over 12 years must wear a face mask at all indoor areas of our Centres, except while exercising. For more information about face masks, see the NSW Government website.
- We will be cashless until further notice, so any payments must be made via EFTPOS.
To keep all of our members and staff safe we ask that you do NOT attend our centres if:
- You are required to be in self-isolation / self-quarantine
- You've been diagnosed with COVID-19, or are currently waiting on COVID-19 test results
- You have been in close contact with anyone who is suspected or confirmed as having COVID-19 in the past 14 days
- You are feeling unwell, or have had a fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath or other cold / flu-like symptoms in the last 72 hours.
Please follow all signage throughout our centres. This includes sanitising your hands on entry, bringing your own personal equipment, always using a towel, maintaining social distancing, and following the instructions of our staff.
By doing this you will help us keep everyone safe and allow us to stay open.
We're here to help you: let's work together to help stop the spread of COVID-19.
- Classes are limited to a maximum of 20 people.
- Bookings are not essential, but we recommend you book in advance to secure your place: see our Group Exercise page for booking details.
- Bookings will be accepted the day before each class.
- Each person will be limited to booking one class per day.
- Arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before the start of a class.
- Beaton Park Pool is open. See the pool page for details.
- The sauna is closed until further notice.
Our Child Minding service has reopened.
- Term memberships will stay on hold until members decide they want to re-start activities at our Leisure Centres.
- The Fitness Passport program has restarted.