Entertain your 3 - 5 year old and build their skills while they make new friends!
Duplo are large LEGO-style blocks for ages 3-5. It's great for fine motor skills, imaginative play, and it's just plain fun!
We have regular Drop-In Duplo sessions at:
You don't need to book, and you can stay for as long or as little as you like.
Stories come to life for 3 - 5 year olds, with sing-a-longs, finger rhymes and craft activities! These regular programs encourage a love of books, develops listening skills, and helped to stimulate the imagination.
Siblings are welcome to join in during storytime.
Most of our libraries host regular storytimes. Check our events calendar for times, or see below for a guide:
- Corrimal Library on Thursdays from 11 to 11:30AM
- Dapto Library on Fridays from 10:30 to 11:15AM
- Helensburgh Library on the 2nd and 4th Friday of the month from 10:30 to 11:15AM
- Thirroul Library on Tuesday from 10 to 10:45AM
- Warrawong Library on Tuesdays from 10:30 to 11:15AM
- Wollongong Library on Tuesdays from 10 to 10.45AM
Please contact your local library if you have any questions about preschool storytime.
Events for preschool children
Upcoming events for preschool children are shown below, or check our events calendar for more activities.
- Library Events Calendar
- Library News
- Kids' Activities
- Library After Hours
- Programs for Young People
- Programs for Older People
- Author Talks and Guest Speakers
- Displays and Exhibitions
- Comic Gong
- Reading Challenge 2022
- Global Climate Change Week 2022