Entertain your 3 - 5 year old and build their skills while they make new friends!
Duplo are large LEGO-style blocks for ages 3-5. It's great for fine motor skills, imaginative play, and it's just plain fun!
We have regular Drop-In Duplo sessions at:
You don't need to book, and you can stay for as long or as little as you like.
Stories come to life for 3 - 5 year olds, with sing-a-longs, finger rhymes and craft activities! These regular programs encourage a love of books, develops listening skills, and helped to stimulate the imagination.
Siblings are welcome to join in during storytime.
Most of our libraries host regular storytimes during the school term. Check our events calendar for times, or see below for a guide:
- Corrimal Library on Thursdays from 11am to 11:30am
- Dapto Library on Fridays from 10:30am to 11:15am
- Helensburgh Library on Fridays from 10:30am to 11:15am
- Thirroul Library on Tuesday from 10am to 10:45am
- Warrawong Library on Tuesdays from 10:30am to 11:15am
- Wollongong Library on Wednesdays from 10am to 10.45am
Please contact your local library if you have any questions about preschool storytime.
Events for preschool children
Upcoming events for preschool children are shown below, or check our events calendar for more activities.
- Library Events Calendar
- Library News
- Kids' Activities
- Programs for Young People
- Programs for Adults
- Author Talks and Guest Speakers
- Displays and Exhibitions
- Children's Book Week
- Comic Gong
- Reading Challenge 2023