- People in the Wollongong region are encouraged to get tested if you have any COVID-19 symptoms, even if mild. New cases of COVID-19 have recently been confirmed in our area. Visit NSW Health to find your nearest testing location.
- Restrictions apply to the Wollongong area, including a stay at home order. See NSW Health for current restrictions.
- For the latest updates on COVID-19 cases and health advice, visit NSW Health.
- Visit NSW Health for information about COVID-19 vaccinations.
- The Minister for Local Government has made an order to postpone the Local Government Elections until Saturday 4 December 2021. See our 2021 Local Government Elections page for details.