- Outdoor pools are open, but you must book to swim. To meet public health rules, you will need to show proof that you’re fully vaccinated if you’re over 16 years.
- Some Council facilities, including our libraries, Leisure Centres, Tourist Parks and Art Gallery have started to reopen. See our Changes to Council Services page for updates.
- People in the Wollongong region are encouraged to get tested if you have any COVID-19 symptoms, even if mild. Visit NSW Health to find your nearest testing location.
- Check the NSW Government website for current COVID-19 rules.
- For the updates on COVID-19 cases and health advice, visit NSW Health.
- Visit NSW Health for information about COVID-19 vaccinations