- You must follow all NSW Health rules that apply at the time of your visit to any Council facilities. Please note, these rules may change at short notice.
- Please do not attend our facilities and services if you are unwell, or are waiting on COVID test results.
- People aged over 12 years must wear a face mask at all indoor Council facilities. For more information about face masks, please see the NSW Health website.
- Please check-in where QR codes are provided.
- You must now register a positive Rapid Antigen Test result as soon as possible after you get your result. Please see the Service NSW website or Service NSW App for details.
- Visit NSW Health for information about COVID-19 vaccinations
Latest changes to Council services
|Service or activity||Summary|
|Australia Day Event||A COVID-safe, limited event program has been announced. See our Australia Day page for updates.|
|Wollongong Art Gallery||School holiday workshop program has been cancelled. See our Online Workshops list for free at-home activities.|
|Wollongong Botanic Garden||Greenplan Plant sales are set to restart from 21 January.|
For more information please see our Changes to Council Services page.