Below are links to places where you can find information about coronavirus (COVID-19) in languages other than English.
- NSW Health information in community languages
- NSW Multicultural Health Communication Service
- Department of Health (Australian Government) Translated Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resources
- COVID-19 resources for community groups
- Health Translations Victoria
- SBS Coronavirus information in your language
- Ethnolink translated information
- COVIBOOK Social Story for Children
NSW Health updates interpreted
The NSW Government provides health updates at 11am on some days. You can watch these updates with live interpretation from SBS through Facebook:
- Watch in Arabic on the SBS Arabic24 Facebook page
- Watch in Vietnamese on the SBS Vietnamese Facebook page
A summary of daily updates is also available translated in Arabic, Assyrian, Chinese (simplified), Dari, Tamil and Vietnamese on the MHCS COVID-19 Daily Key Points page.
Information in community languages
Illawarra Multicultural Services have put together a list of COVID-19 information in different community languages.
NSW Multicultural Health Communication Service (MHCS) has also produced videos for Kinyamulenge and Karenni people, which you can watch below:
For more COVID-19 videos in community languages, please visit the MHCS YouTube channel.
- News and Alerts
- Getting Here