If you’re holding a party at Wollongong Botanic Garden, there are a few rules you need to know. In addition to our normal Garden rules, these party rules are in place to help you have fun, while protecting our plants and animals, and making sure other visitors aren’t disturbed.
- No alcohol is allowed.
- No vehicles can enter the Garden. You’ll need to use our allocated car parks or on-street parking.
- No party decorations, like streamers or balloons, can be attached to structures, trees or plants.
- No jumping castles.
- No BBQs. There are two free push-button BBQs near our All Abilities Playground which you can use, but you will need to share them with other visitors if required. The BBQs cannot be reserved.
- Your party can’t disrupt any other booked events in the Garden, such as weddings.
You can bring the following items into the Garden for your party. Just remember, you can’t drive into the Garden, so make sure these can be easily carried!
- Tables and chairs
- Pop-up shade shelters no more than 3m2. You’ll need to use weights to secure your shelter, as tent pegs are not allowed.
If you have any questions about rules for parties, please email us or call (02) 4227 7667 during business hours.