Everyone using our centres must follow the conditions of entry below.
- You must follow our COVID Safety rules and any NSW public health rules that apply at the time of your visit.
- Towels must be used throughout the centre.
- Covered shoes and appropriate gym clothing must be worn at all times.
- Operating hours for the centre may change at any time at the discretion of the centre management.
- Program timetables may be altered by centre management from time to time in response to customer demand.
- Instructing other users of the centre about fitness techniques is strictly prohibited.
- Behaviour contrary to centre rules and hygiene requirements as determined by centre management are grounds for expulsion from the centre and denial of re-admission.
- All equipment must be returned after use.
- The centre reserves the right to alter or cancel classes / usage for the safety of centre patrons for any reason, including maintenance, severe weather conditions or emergencies.
- Loss of your member key tag may incur a replacement fee.
See our Memberships pages for details about conditions that apply to joining and managing ongoing, temporary or promotional memberships.
If you have any questions about our terms and conditions, please contact us or drop into your nearest centre.