Beaton Park Leisure Centre has been Wollongong’s go-to fitness hub for more than 40 years.
- A fully equipped gym and functional training area
- Group exercise room
- Cardio fitness studio
- A 25 metre heated pool with sauna
- Kerryn McCann Athletics Track
- Table tennis and badminton
- Basketball court.
- Group exercise classes
- Fitness assessments and personalised workout programs
- Personal training for groups or one-on-one
- Seniors’ programs
- Kids’ classes
- Child minding.
Beaton Park is within easy reach of the Wollongong City Centre and the University of Wollongong's main campus.
Our normal hours are shown below.
|Day||Centre hours||Pool hours|
|Monday||5.45am - 10pm||5.45am - 8.30pm|
|Tuesday||5.45am - 10pm||5.45am - 8.30pm|
|Wednesday||5.45am - 9.30pm||5.45am - 8.30pm|
|Thursday||5.45am - 9.30pm||5.45am - 8.30pm|
|Friday||5.45am - 8.30pm||5.45am - 6.30pm|
|Saturday||6.30am - 6pm||6.30am - 5.30pm|
|Sunday||6.30am - 6pm||6.30am - 5.30pm|
|New Year's Day, Good Friday, Anzac Day and Christmas Day||Closed||Closed|
|Public holidays (except those noted above)||6.30am - 12pm||6.30am - 11.30am|
Please see our Beaton Park Pool page for more details about swimming.