It's never too late to learn to swim, or to become a better swimmer! Adult Learn to Swim is for adults of all ages to gain water confidence and learn lifesaving skills.
This program is designed for people who are not confident in the water and cannot swim 25m of freestyle with correct breathing.
We can also cater for multicultural groups, new migrants and adults with special needs.
Each session runs for 45 minutes.
How to book
For class times and bookings, call us on (02) 4227 7755.
Classes are assigned based on your current skill level.
- Level 1: Gain water confidence
- Level 2: Push, glide and gain confidence in back floating and freestyle stroking
- Level 3: Introduction to breathing, stroking, treading water and deep water survival skills
- Level 4: Further development of freestyle and backstroke techniques
- Level 5: Introduction of breaststroke kick. Increase of distance in freestyle and backstroke
- Level 6: Aim to swim 50m and 100m freestyle, backstroke and breaststroke with correct technique.
Once you've finished Level 6, you can keep going by joining one of our adult Squads.
Swim School enquiries
Use the button below to make an enquiry about any of our Swim School programs.