Our Learn to Swim program is designed to help school-aged children build their confidence in the water as they improve their swimming technique. We also work to make lessons fun!
Classes are assigned based on your child's skill level:
- Level 1: Gain water confidence
- Level 2: Push, glide and gain confidence in back floating and freestyle stroking
- Level 3: Introduction to breathing, stroking, treading water and deep water survival skills
- Level 4: Further development of freestyle and backstroke techniques
- Level 5: Introduction of breaststroke kick. Increase of distance in freestyle and backstroke
- Level 6: Aim to swim 50m and 100m freestyle, backstroke and breaststroke with correct technique.
After Level 6, children who'd like to keep working on their swimming skills can move into one of our Squads.
For class times and bookings, please call us on (02) 4227 7755.
Learn to Swim fees
We accept Active Kids vouchers for Swim School activities. Please tell us when booking if you'd like to use a voucher, and make sure you bring a printed copy of the voucher when paying.
Swim School enquiries
Use the button below to make an enquiry about any of our Swim School programs.