The Lab is a dynamic learning space on Level 1 of Wollongong Library.
The Lab hosts community workshops, training and skills development activities.
This space is also used for talks, programs, events, movies and information sessions. Contact us if your community group is interested in partnering with the Library to deliver learning opportunities to the community.
When not booked for a planned activity, The Lab can be used by library visitors for study or research.
Events at The Lab
- FAQs: Libraries and COVID-19
- Using the Library From Home
- Locations and Hours
- Home Library Service
- Wollongong City Libraries App
- Inclusive Libraries
- Community Information
- Rooms for Study or Hire
- Computers and Internet Access
- Print, Copy, Scan and More
- Library Plans and Policies