Your library is a great place to find information about community services, support and activities.
Ask Izzy is a directory for people who are homeless or in crisis to find housing, meals, support services and more.
Your library is part of a state-wide service that provides free access to legal information.
All of our libraries have access to:
- A legal toolkit with plain language information to help answer many common legal questions.
- Online access to State Library of NSW 'Find Legal Answers' website. You can find free legal information there.
- Online access to State Library of NSW 'Hot Topics' publication. This magazine-style series covers recent changes and current debates in law.
Wollongong Library also has a collection of law books and staff who are trained to find appropriate legal information. You can also find legal information in the Community Services Space on the ground floor. The books in this collection are not for loan. Loan copies and online copies may be available – please ask staff to check.
Online legal information
Here are some more free online legal resources:
Our libraries regularly hold Justice of the Peace sessions in our spaces. Our library staff are not JPs, but instead are able to inform you of our current JP sessions, or direct you to your nearest JP service.
Want to know how many people live in our area, or how our population is expected to change in future?
The Demographics page on Wollongong City Council's website has links to free websites you can explore to find out more about our city.
- Using the Library From Home
- Locations and Hours
- Home Library Service
- Wollongong City Libraries App
- Inclusive Libraries
- Community Information
- Rooms for Study or Hire
- Computers and Internet Access
- Print, Copy, Scan and More
- Library Plans and Policies