We have a Community Services Space on the ground floor of Wollongong Library that can be booked by community service organisations.
If you're part of a local community group, non-profit or government service, you can apply to use this space for community outreach activities or to provide information to library visitors.
Read our conditions of use, then apply using the button below.
If you have questions about this space, call Wollongong Library on (02) 4227 7414.
Community Services Space activities
- FAQs: Libraries and COVID-19
- Using the Library From Home
- Locations and Hours
- Home Library Service
- Wollongong City Libraries App
- Inclusive Libraries
- Community Information
- Rooms for Study or Hire
- Computers and Internet Access
- Print, Copy, Scan and More
- Library Plans and Policies