Wollongong Library Theatrette
Wollongong Library Theatrette is a multi-use space available for hire on the ground floor of Wollongong Library.
It's ideal for meetings, small conferences, training and seminars.
- Seats up to 50 people theatre style
- Up to 8 tables available (max 6 seats per table)
- Private space separated from public library areas
- Kitchenette with refrigerator, microwave and mini-boil. Crockery and cutlery not provided.
- Accessible for people with disability.
The following additional equipment can be booked when hiring this space:
- Data projector and screen - additional fees apply
- DVD player - additional fees apply.
The Library Theatrette can be booked for activities during the following times:
- Monday to Thursday 9.30am - 8.15pm
- Friday 9.30am - 5.45pm
- Saturday 9.30am - 4.45pm.
How to book
Make sure you read the Conditions of Use for the Library Theatrette before booking.
Use the button below to apply to hire this space.
Please note, making an application does not guarantee your booking will be accepted. We'll contact you to confirm your booking.
- Using the Library From Home
- Locations and Hours
- Home Library Service
- Wollongong City Libraries App
- Inclusive Libraries
- Community Information
- Rooms for Study or Hire
- Computers and Internet Access
- Print, Copy, Scan and More
- Library Plans and Policies