Charles Harper Park Playground is in Helensburgh town centre, near the public swimming pool, playing fields and BBQ facilities.
The playground includes a Ninja-Warrior-style obstacle course, natural play area and art inspired by local mining heritage.
- Car park on Parkes Street near playground
- One accessible parking space.
- Bus stop on Parkes Street opposite the playground, or Walker Street near the pool car park entry.
- Helensburgh Train Station is approximately 2.6 km, or a 35 minute walk away.
- See the Transport for NSW website for trip planning details.
- There is a path between the Parkes Street car park and the playground
- This playground is not fenced.
Accessible and inclusive play
- Wheelchair accessible trampoline
- Communication boards
- Natural play area including water pumps and dry creek bed.
- Two bench seats.
- Shade sails
- There is a public toilet next to the playground.
- There are BBQ facilities near the playground
- There is a car park next to the playground.