Dimond Brothers Playground is in Dapto, opposite Reed Park and near Dapto Skate Park. It's been designed with several features for children with disability.
- Car park with entrance off Bong Bong Road
- One accessible parking space.
- Bus stop on Bong Bong Road - use the Reed Park bus stop.
- Dapto Train Station is approximately 800m away, or an 11 minute walk.
- See the Transport for NSW website for bus and train timetable information.
Getting to the playground
- The playground is surrounded by grass.
- This playground is not fenced.
Accessible and inclusive play
- Nest swing
- Water play
- Two bench seats.
- This playground has no shade cover.
- There are no toilets at this playground.
- Water is not available at this playground.
- There is a car park next to the playground
- Bong Bong Road is a busy road
- There is a skate park nearby.