Gerringully Park Playground is in the neighbourhood of Horsley, West Dapto. It's been designed with some features for children with disability.
- Street parking on Horsley Drive or Homestead Drive
- No accessible parking spaces.
- Bus stop on Bong Bong Road in front of Horsley Community Centre approximately 450m, or a seven minute walk away. See the Transport for NSW website for timetable information.
Getting to the playground
- The playground is surrounded by grass
- The playground is not fenced.
Accessible and inclusive play
- Reclining swing
- Fine motor play.
- One bench seat
- One chair and table.
- Shade cloth over play equipment.
- There are no toilets at this playground.
- There is no water at this playground.
- The playground is close to Horsley Drive and Homestead Drive.