Our playgrounds are open. People using these spaces must continue to follow NSW Government guidelines for public health and social distancing.
We encourage people to check in using the QR codes available at selected playgrounds.
King George V Playground is a much-loved community play space near Port Kembla Beach and local sportsgrounds.
- Car park off Cowper Street
- Four accessible parking spaces.
- Bus stop next to car park on Cowper Street. See the Transport for NSW website for timetable information.
Getting to the playground
- Cement footpath from car park to the playground.
- This playground is not fenced.
Accessible and inclusive play
- Nest swing
- Two bench seats.
- Shade cloth over part of play equipment.
- Cement footpath
- Accessible toilet across the road at Port Kembla beach and pool.
- No lift and change table.
- Across the road at Port Kembla beach and pool.
- Car park near playground
- King George V Park behind playground.