Our playgrounds have reopened. People using these spaces must continue to follow NSW Government guidelines for public health and social distancing.
Stuart Park is one of our most popular regional playgrounds, a short distance from the City Centre and North Beach.
Climb the 8.6m high Sky Tower, with three giant tube slides. There are also two flying foxes, swings, a cubby house, sound bells, and other fun features to explore.
Bring your bike, skateboard or scooter to explore the pathways around the play equipment.
- Car park shared with Lagoon Restaurant
- Additional parking along entry road through Stuart Park
- Two accessible parking spaces at Lagoon car park
- Four accessible parking spaces on entrance road near toilets.
- Bus stop at Pleasant Avenue and Bode Avenue, approximately 300m, or a 10 minute walk away. See the Transport for NSW website for timetable information.
Getting to the playground
- Cement footpath from accessible parking spaces to the playground.
- This playground is not fenced.
Accessible and inclusive play
- Liberty swing (MLAK key needed)
- Nest swing
- Reclining swing
- Board walk
- Two park benches
- Four chairs and tables.
- Three gazebos.
- Cement footpath
- Accessible toilet near SkyDive the Beach, approx 140m from playground.
- Toilet has adult change table.
- Bubbler next to liberty swing.
- There is a lagoon next to the playground
- Two BBQs are near the playground.
All ages, all abilities playground at Stuart Park
We're inviting feedback on plans to expand Stuart Park’s existing playground to incorporate new features designed for young people and adults with disability.
Find out more and share your feedback by visiting the Our Wollongong website by Monday 15 March 2021.