Step off the sand and into this fun playground right at Austinmer Beach!
- Austinmer Beach car park on Lawrence Hargrave Drive
- Two accessible parking spaces.
- Austinmer Beach bus stop on Lawrence Hargrave Drive. Austinmer Train Station is also approximately 600m, or an eight minute walk away. See the Transport for NSW website for trip planning details.
Getting to the playground
- There is a dirt path between the car park and the playground entrance
- This playground is fenced.
- Two bench seats
- One chair and table.
Toilets and showers
- Toilets in the Pavilion at the southern end of Austinmer Beach.
- Family showers in male and female amenities.
- Accessible toilet and shower open 24 hours.
- Adult change table and hoist. An MLAK key is needed to use the hoist.
- Bubbler on promenade near playground.
- Play communication board JPG, 889.2 KB at playground
- Social story: Going to Austinmer Beach Playground DOCX, 4514.09 KB
- Lawrence Hargrave Drive is a busy traffic area
- The beach car park is right next to the playground
- The beach area can be very busy, especially in summer.