Access Across Council Land
If you live next to a Council-managed park or reserve, you can apply to get temporary access to your property from this land. For example, you might want access to move large items on or off your property, or for building or other works.
If your application is approved, you'll have to pay a security bond to Council. After your approved access period, we'll inspect the land and if no damage has occurred, we'll refund this bond.
Use the form below to apply, or call us on (02) 4227 7111 for help.
- Types of Development
Development Policies and Guidelines
- State and Regional Planning Policies
- Local Environmental Plans
- Development Control Plan
- Council's Development Policies
- Development Contributions
- Planning Proposals
- Development on Bush Fire Prone Land
- Flooding, Stormwater and Development
- Caravan Parks, Camping Grounds and Manufactured Home Estates
- Fire Safety
- Property Information
- Submit a Development Application
- View an Application
- Development Assessments
- Construction and Works