Use space to open navigation items
Wollongong City Council

Past Approvals and Plans


Make an informal GIPA request to ask for copies of plans for a property.

Note, you must be the property owner, or have the owner's written consent, to make this request.

Development Application Register

Search our Online Services Portal by an address or application number to find past development applications, complying development certificates, planning agreements and more.

Select the Application Tracking tab to start searching. Follow our document viewing instructions to open any attachments.

Please note: Information displayed is limited for applications determined before 23 May 2022. If you need information not available online, please make an informal GIPA request.