Use space to open navigation items
Wollongong City Council

Road Widening Proposals

You can apply for a Road Widening Certificate to find out if there are any proposals for road widening that will affect your property.

How to apply

Before you can apply, you need to log in or register in our Online Services system.

Once you are logged in, select Lodge an Application, then Certificates.


Showing 1 - 1 of 1 items
Parent HierachyArea Fee NameFee Name GSTGST Current Fee (incl. GST)Current Fee (incl. GST)
Parent HierachyProject Delivery Fee NameRoad Widening Certificates GSTN Current Fee$47.00