Use space to open navigation items
Wollongong City Council

Access Across Council Land

If you live next to a Council-managed park or reserve, you can apply to get temporary access to your property from this land. For example, you might want access to move large items on or off your property, or for building or other works.

If your application is approved, you'll have to pay a security bond to Council. After your approved access period, we'll inspect the land and if no damage has occurred, we'll refund this bond.

Use the form below to apply, or call us on (02) 4227 7111 for help.

Application for access across Council land form PDF, 234.2 KB