Our in-person sessions for this project can't go ahead right now due to public health rules.
We're still working to get things started digitally, so please check back regularly for updates.
Standing on the Ceiling is a fun, easy community project of joy and art.
This project will bring people together to sing and dance, and transform how we experience ourselves, each other and the places will live in a little differently, just for one moment.
The Standing on the Ceiling project will be led by:
- Jodi Phillis (Facilitating Composer): Australian and local iconic composer / musician / singer (The Clouds)
- Lisa Maris McDonnell (Facilitating Choreographer): innovative Australian and local movement artist
- Malika Reese (Facilitating Writer): writer, teacher and performer.
Standing on the Ceiling events
No events found. Please check back again soon.
Sport and Recreation
- Skate Parks
- Outdoor Fitness
- Wollongong City Leisure Centres
- The Vale Golf Course
- Our Pools
- Dog Beaches and Parks
- Parks and Gardens
Art and Culture
- Aboriginal Culture and Communities
- Wollongong Art Gallery
- Public Art
- Creative Wollongong Short Film Competition
- The Joyful Project
- Standing on the Ceiling
- Creative Spaces
- Creative Dialogues
- The Arts Precinct
- Viva la Gong
- Opportunities for Artists and Performers
- Wollongong CBD
- Tourist Parks