Assistance for Sports Clubs and Associations
We help sports clubs and associations that use Council sportsgrounds to look after and improve their facilities.
Council part-funds approved projects, with additional funding by clubs, peak bodies and/or government programs.
Our Sports Facilities Grants supports our Sportsgrounds and Sporting Facilities Strategy PDF, 1009.57 KB by funding small and medium-sized projects that:
- Increase sportsground capacity
- Renew and enhance existing sporting infrastructure, with a focus on gender equity, accessibility and storage
- Invest in infrastructure to support and accommodate emerging sports and independent recreational pursuits.
Applications for this program in 2020 have now closed.
- Household Recycling and Waste
- Pay Your Rates
- Other Payments
- Trees on Your Property
- Alterations and Additions
- New Homes
- Granny Flats
- Residential Subdivision
- Pools and Spas
- Decks, Driveways and More
- Onsite Sewage Systems
- Fire Safety
- Property Information
- Book a Space
- Apply for a Grant
- Filming and Photography
- Language Services
- Update Your Details