Assistance for Sports Clubs and Associations
We help sports clubs and associations that use Council sportsgrounds to look after and improve their facilities.
Council part-funds approved projects, with additional funding by clubs, peak bodies and/or government programs.
Applications for this program are open until Friday 9 August 2019.
How to apply
- Download the Sports Planning Application form DOCX, 51.47 KB
- The completed form must be returned to Council by close of business on Friday 9 August 2019.
Applications should be marked 'Sports Planning Application' and can be submitted:
- By post to Wollongong City Council, Locked Bag 8821, Wollongong DC NSW 2500
- In person at 41 Burelli Street, Wollongong
- By email.
For more information call us on (02) 4227 7111.
National and International Selection
Teams or individuals from our city who are selected for national or international sports events can apply for support through our Minor Donations program.
- Household Rubbish
- Pay Your Rates
- Other Payments
- Trees on Your Property
- Alterations and Additions
- New Homes
- Granny Flats
- Residential Subdivision
- Pools and Spas
- Decks, Driveways and More
- Onsite Sewage Systems
- Fire Safety
- Property Information
- Book a Space
- Apply for a Grant
- Language Services
- Update Your Details