Development Application Forms and Checklists
Below is a list of forms and checklists to help you prepare a development application (DA). If you're not sure which forms to use, get in touch with us for development advice.
Every development application (DA) needs to include a Statement of Environmental Effects (SEE). There isn’t a set form for SEEs; our Statement of Environmental Effects page explains what you need to include.
Use the checklist below that relates to your development, and attach the relevant forms which can be found in the next section of this page.
Read the relevant checklist in the section above to confirm which applications you'll need. If you're unsure, contact us for Development Advice.
- Types of Development
Planning and Development Policies
- State and Regional Planning Policies
- Local Environmental Plans
- Development Control Plan
- Development Contributions
- Planning Proposals
- Development on Bush Fire Prone Land
- Flooding, Stormwater and Development
- Caravan Parks, Camping Grounds and Manufactured Home Estates
- Fire Safety
- Lodge a Development Application
- View an Application
- Development Assessments
- Construction and Works