If you’ve received a bill or invoice from Council, use one of the options below to make a payment online.
Looking for rates payments? Visit the Pay Your Rates page.
If you need help, call us on (02) 4227 7111 during business hours.
1. Payments for registered users
If you're already registered for our Online Services system, you can log in to view and pay bills or invoices.
Once you're logged in, click on My Account, and select the item you'd like to pay.
Not registered yet? It's easy to create an account. This will also let you find future bills quickly.
For help setting up an account, read our Online Services page.
2. Payments for guest users
If you don't have an account, use the button below to go to our Online Services portal, then select Pay Now and enter the Account ID number shown on your bill or invoice.
Pay for a venue or Botanic Garden booking
To pay an invoice for hiring a Council venue or the Botanic Garden, click one of the links below.
How to find your Account ID
When you click a link above to make a payment, you’ll be asked to enter an Account ID.
This will be shown in the top right hand corner of your invoice, should look something like this:
Other ways to pay
If you don't want to pay online with a card, check your invoice for information about other payment methods.
Most invoices from Council can also be paid these ways:
- Mail a cheque to Locked Bag 8821, Wollongong DC 2500
- In person at our Customer Service Centre, 41 Burelli Street, Wollongong, between 9am and 5pm weekdays.
- BPAY from your online cheque or savings account. Visit BPAY’s website or talk to your financial institution for details.
If you’re paying by cheque, make it payable to ‘Wollongong City Council’ and mark it ‘not negotiable’.
If you need help, call us on (02) 4227 7111.
Register to get invoices and statements by email
You can register to get Council invoices, tax/invoice statements and monthly statements sent to you by email.
Have your Account ID number handy, and use the button below to sign up.
If you have any questions, please call us on (02) 4227 7111.
- Online Services
- Household Recycling and Waste
- Pay Your Rates
- Other Payments
- Trees on Your Property
- Alterations and Additions
- New Homes
- Granny Flats
- Residential Subdivision
- Pools and Spas
- Decks, Driveways and More
- Roof Cleaning and Restoration
- On-site Sewage Systems
- Fire Safety
- Property Addressing
- Property Information
- Book a Space
Apply for a Grant
- Bands and Choirs
- Community Events
- Community Events Quick Response Grants
- Connecting Neighbours Grants
- Connecting Neighbours - Verge Garden Grants
- Creating Connections - High School Grants
- Creative Wollongong Quick Response Grants
- Economic and Industry Grants
- Emergency Food and Care Support Grants
- Heritage Grants
- Live Music Quick Response Grants
- Minor Donations
- NAIDOC Week Grants
- Small Cultural Grants
- Sports Grants
- Filming and Photography
- Language Services
- Update Your Details