We look after hundreds of sportsgrounds and playgrounds across Wollongong.
If you find damage to any of our grounds or equipment, let us know so we can arrange repairs.
Playground issues you can report include:
- Damaged or missing play equipment
- Problems with benches or other seating at playgrounds
- Damage to ground surfaces, gates or fencing at playgrounds
Please note, we try to fix playground problems as quickly as we can, but sometimes we have to wait for special parts to be ordered which can cause delays.
Sportsground issues you can report include:
- Damage to playing surfaces
- Problems with fencing or gates, including locks on gates
- Damaged or missing posts, netball rings and other sports structures
- Damage to seating, sheds or canteens
To report a problem, call us on (02) 4227 7111 or use the form below.
Report an Issue
- Animal Issues
- Building and Development Issues
- Drains and Stormwater Pits
- Food Issues
- Health Issues
- Injury or Damage Claims
- Noise Issues
- Park Maintenance Issues
- Playground and Sportsground Issues
- Roads and Footpaths
- Rubbish and Recycling Issues
- Traffic and Parking Issues
- Trees, Grass and Plants
- Compliments, Complaints and Feedback
- Talk to Us
- Write to Council
- Communication Help
- Sign up for E-news