Use space to open navigation items
Wollongong City Council

Food Issues

You can report several types of issues relating to food to Council, including food poisoning, health, hygiene and food handling issues.

You’ll need to provide your details, as well as the information about the problem, the location of the issue, and the name of the business.

If you want to make a report by phone, call us on (02) 4227 7111.

You can also use the button above to ask us for advice about managing food issues for your business.