Use space to open navigation items
Wollongong City Council

Health Issues

You can report several types of health-related issues to Council, which are shown below.

You’ll need to provide your details, as well as the information about the problem, the location of the issue, and the name of the business (if relevant).

Asbestos in public areas

Use the button below to report asbestos in public spaces.

Asbestos on private property

Council can investigate reports of asbestos on private land when it is not part of work under an approved development application or construction certificate.

Asbestos on building sites

Council does not investigate reports of asbestos on building sites, such as the construction or demolition by a licensed contractor.

To report asbestos on an active building site, please contact SafeWork NSW.

There are two types of sewage-related issues you can report:

Grey water or sewage overflow

On-site sewage management issue

Use this form to report a problem with an onsite sewage system.

Use this report to tell us about an issue with a beauty or skin penetration business, such as a tattoo parlour, laser clinic or body piercing salon.

Use the button below to report an issue with sex industry premises.

Use the button below to report an issue with a shared accommodation premises or boarding house.

Use the button below to report an issue with a cooling tower or water warming system.

If you want to make a report by phone, call us on (02) 4227 7111.

Reporting COVID-19 Public Health Issues

To report issues that relate to COVID-19 and Public Health Orders, please call the Police Assistance Line on 13 14 44 or Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.