Use space to open navigation items
Wollongong City Council

Political Donations and Gifts

Under the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979, people who make planning or development related applications to Council must declare political donations or gifts made to Councillors or Council staff.

Declarations are made to the NSW Electoral Commission.

You can search the register of Political Donations and Gifts on the NSW Electoral Commission website.

Use the form below to declare a political donation or gift.

Political Donations and Gifts Disclosure Statement to Council  PDF, 56.24 KB