Council is a major purchaser of goods and services within the Wollongong economy. Between 2023 and 2027, our Infrastructure Delivery Program will be worth $671m with over 630 projects. This presents significant opportunities for local businesses to work with Council.
We've also updated our procurement policy PDF, 242.67 KB to give more weight to local businesses in tenders and formal quotations.
If you’re supplying goods or services to Council, there are some key things you need to know.
We suggest you read the following information before you bid for a tender, quotation or EOI with us.
- Council’s Purchasing Terms and Conditions
- Code of Business Ethics PDF, 1118.12 KB
- Work Health and Safety Policy PDF, 145.67 KB
- Sustainable Procurement Policy PDF, 242.67 KB
Doing Business with Council event
In May 2023 we held a free session for businesses interested in becoming a supplier to Council.
You can watch a recording of the session below, or download a copy of the Doing Business with Council presentation PDF, 11400.11 KB
For more information, please contact Council.
- Current Works and Projects
- Ongoing Projects
- Future Works and Projects
- Tenders, Quotations and EOIs
- Sustainability at Council