The NSW Government is offering grants and support programs to businesses within Wollongong.
Our city has been included in the list of Natural Disaster Declarations. As a result, the NSW Government is offering the following grants for storm and flood relief for eligible businesses.
Storm and flood disaster recovery small business grants
A series of grants are available through Service NSW.
Each grant offers up to $50,000 for eligible small businesses and Not for Profits (NFPs) impacted by floods during the period indicated. Payments will assist with costs of repairs and clean up or damage, and the reinstatement of business operation.
Pick an option below to learn more and apply:
- June and July 2022 storm and flood disaster recovery small business grant
- February and March 2022 storm and flood disaster recovery small business grant
- October 2021 to January 2022 storm and flood disaster recovery small business grant
Disaster relief loans
Small businesses, NFPs and sporting clubs affected by the February / March or July 2022 flooding may be eligible for a low-interest loan to assist with repairing damage caused by flooding.
See the Disaster Relief Loans page on the Rural Assistance Authority website for details.
SafeWork small business rebate
Small businesses and not-for-profit organisations with fewer than 50 full-time employees can apply for a $1,000 rebate to help improve work health and safety. Businesses impacted by the February/March or July 2022 floods may apply.
Visit the NSW Government website for more information.
Visit the NSW Government website for details of flood grants and other support.
- COVID-19 Support for Businesses
- We Shop the Gong
- Assistance to Council Tenants
- Invest Wollongong
- Business Information and Support
- Business Permits and Regulations
- Tenders, Quotations and EOIs
- Organise an Event
- Sponsor Local Communities
- Social Enterprises
- Aboriginal Businesses and Cultural Tourism